A Punto is an Italian expression that means “just right” or “perfect!” Such is A Punto’s line of jewelry designed by Laurie Blair. As a young girl Laurie’s grandfather sold costume jewelry. He went from account to account with a huge steamer trunk full of samples. As the “jewels” were no longer “in the line,” she was the beneficiary. The love affair with jewelry began~
Several years ago Laurie wore some sparkling garnet lariats around town. People were stopping her in the street to find out where they were from. One woman begged her to stop in the store where she worked as she felt the owners would love the lariats too. The owners asked Laurie to schedule an appointment to show them her line ~~ so, she went home and designed “a line.” Laurie’s wares are now available in over a dozen boutiques and galleries in the Chicago land area. Prior to A Punto jewelry, Laurie sold fragrance to manufacturers and also designed and manufactured a line of handbags. Her focus has always been: design, color, and quality materials. What a gem!
- This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
- .13tw sterling silver petite puffed diamond sphere necklace
- .16tw sterling silver and vermeil diamond slice earrings
- A Punto's custom packaging and designer card
- Oxidized sterling silver and facted Sky Blue Topaz necklace
- Sterling silver and Black Spinel double strand necklace
- Sterling silver and faceted Black Spinel necklace
- Sterling silver and pave diamond station necklace